Nicole Brown Simpson
Nicole Brown Simpson (May 19, 1959 – June 12, 1994) was the German-American ex-wife of retired professional football player and actor O. J. Simpson and the mother of their two children, Sydney and Justin. She was murdered at her home in Los Angeles, California, on June 12, 1994, along with her friend, restaurant waiter Ron Goldman. Simpson was charged with both murders, and after a controversial and highly publicized criminal trial, Simpson was acquitted of all charges, but found liable for both deaths in a civil suit in 1997.
Source: Nicole Brown Simpson
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.