Mia Gypsy Mello da Silva Goth (born 30 November 1993) is an English actress and model. Goth began her career modeling while a teenager, and made her film debut in Lars von Trier's Nymphomaniac (2013). She was subsequently cast in the thriller The Survivalist (2015) and the psychological horror film A Cure for Wellness (2016). In 2018, Goth had supporting roles in the sci-fi mystery film High Life and Luca Guadagnino's remake of Suspiria.
Source: Mia Goth
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.