List of largest companies by revenue
This list comprises the world's largest companies by consolidated revenue as of 2018, according to the Fortune Global 500 tally. American retail corporation Walmart has been the world's largest company since 2014.
The list is limited to 50 companies, all of which have annual revenues exceeding $110 billion US dollars. 21 companies are from North America, 17 from Asia and 12 from Europe. Only companies that publish financial data and report figures to a government agency are included. Therefore, this list may be incomplete as it excludes large companies such as Saudi Aramco that don't publish financial data.
Source: List of largest companies by revenue
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.