Kikaider (キカイダー, Kikaidā) is a Japanese television franchise, created by Shotaro Ishinomori, featuring the main character Kikaider. The tokusatsu aired for the first time in July 1972. The series was originally a live-action tokusatsu series, as was its sequel, Kikaider 01. A manga drawn by Ishinomori was eventually published, introducing Kikaider 00. A 13-episode anime and 4-episode OVA based on the manga were created in 2001. The tokusatsu series from 1972 is especially popular in Hawaii. The complete DVD series is available with English subtitles through JN Productions.
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.