Jab Harry Met Sejal
Jab Harry Met Sejal (English: When Harry Met Sejal) is a 2017 Indian romantic comedy film written and directed by Imtiaz Ali. It features Anushka Sharma and Shah Rukh Khan in the lead roles, their third collaboration after Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) and Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012). Pre-production of the film begun in April 2015 and principal photography commenced in August 2016 in Prague, Amsterdam, Vienna, Lisbon and Budapest.
The film received negative critical response and did not perform well financially in India, though it did perform well overseas.
Source: Jab Harry Met Sejal
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.