Grey's Anatomy (season 13)
The thirteenth season of the American television medical drama Grey's Anatomy premiered on September 22, 2016, in the United States on the American Broadcasting Company (ABC), and consisted of 24 episodes. The season was ordered on March 3, 2016, along with ABC's other shows. The season is produced by ABC Studios, in association with Shondaland Production Company and The Mark Gordon Company; the showrunners being William Harper and Stacy McKee.
This season was the first not to feature Sara Ramirez as Dr. Callie Torres since her introduction in the second season, following her departure at the conclusion of the previous season.
On February 10, 2017, ABC renewed Grey's Anatomy for a fourteenth season.
Source: Grey's Anatomy (season 13)
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.