Gordon Daniel Hayward (born March 23, 1990) is an American professional basketball player for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played two seasons of college basketball for Butler University, and was selected as the ninth overall pick by the Utah Jazz in the 2010 NBA draft. He played seven seasons in Utah before signing with Boston in 2017. In college, Hayward led Butler to the championship game of the 2010 NCAA Tournament. In 2017, Hayward was selected an NBA All-Star for the first time.
Source: Gordon Hayward
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.