Eric Frederick Trump (born January 6, 1984) is an American businessman, philanthropist, and former reality television personality. He is the third child and second son of President Donald Trump and his first wife Ivana.
A fourth generation businessman (following his great-grandmother Elizabeth, grandfather Fred, and father), he currently serves as a trustee and executive vice president of The Trump Organization, running the company alongside his older brother Donald Jr. He also served as a boardroom judge on his father's TV show The Apprentice.
Eric Trump is under United States Attorney for the District of Columbia's investigation along with Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump in their role their father's inauguration.
Source: Eric Trump
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.