Daytime Emmy Award
The Daytime Emmy Award is an American accolade bestowed by the New York–based National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences in recognition of excellence in American daytime television programming. Ceremonies generally are held in May or June.
Emmys are considered the television equivalent to the Academy Awards (for film), Tony Awards (for theatre), and Grammy Awards (for music).
Source: Daytime Emmy Award
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.