Robert Norman Ross (October 29, 1942 – July 4, 1995) was an American painter, art instructor, and television host. He was the creator and host of The Joy of Painting, an instructional television program that aired from 1983 to 1994 on PBS in the United States, and also aired in Canada, Latin America, and Europe. Ross went from being a public television personality in the 1980s and 1990s to being an Internet celebrity in the 21st century, becoming popular with fans on YouTube, Twitch, and many other websites many years after his death.
Source: Bob Ross
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.