al-Bassa' (Arabic: البصة), also known as Betzet in Hebrew: בצת, was a Palestinian Arab village in the Mandatory Palestine's Acre Subdistrict. It was situated close to the Lebanese border, 19 kilometers (12 mi) north of the district capital, Acre, and 65 meters (213 ft) above sea level.
The village was stormed by Haganah troops in May 1948 and almost completely razed. Its residents were either internally displaced or expelled to neighboring countries.
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.