The .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol), or .45 Auto (11.43×23mm) is a handgun cartridge designed by John Browning in 1905, for use in his prototype Colt semi-automatic pistol. After successful military trials, it was adopted as the standard chambering for Colt's M1911 pistol, being named .45 ACP.
Source: .45 ACP
To create new content for your website or blog...
- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or use default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.