- Enter the title of a Wikipedia article in the box above.
- Select your options using the checkboxes, or keep the default settings.
- Click the 'go' button to retrieve the article.
- Click the 'Copy Code' button to copy the source code of the article to your clipboard.
- Paste the source code into your favorite HTML editor.
- Edit the content to suit your needs.
- Publish your new content to your website or blog.
Before publishing, be sure to make significant changes to avoid creating duplicate content.
Custom Website Development
browse design catalog...